Plant Production Improvement
Improving performance doesn’t always mean large capital investment.
Key believes any plant operation always has room to achieve its true maximum potential. They just need to be pointed to the right direction.
This is where we come in – we are change leaders who execute improvement solutions.
We want to bring genuine improvement to our clients – we won’t just tell you what to do but will make it happen; keeping you alongside us throughout the process.
HOW DO WE MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN? | OUR METHODOLOGY
The magic around relieving your constraints is done using business improvement practices and changes made through process control systems.
MEASURE | ANALYSE | EXECUTE | SUSTAIN | TRAINING | REPORTING | OPTIMISE
Using the MAESTRO way, we:
- Understand the root causes affecting your current business drivers.
- Work on debottlenecking your constraint areas – with the goal to increase your throughput capacity while reducing your costs and inventory.
- Finally, and most importantly, we work with and train all your personnel involved in this process so we know you will continue to improve your plant long after we have left (biggest win for us!)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Automation and control
- Process and equipment utilisation analysis for de-bottlenecking purposes
- Plant Constraint Control Implementation
- Process modelling
- Opportunity loss and variability reports
- Variability audits and time in motion studies
- Develop operating philosophies/envelopes and escalations procedures
- Greenfields and brownfields pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities
Read case studies on Plant Production Improvement